[How to marinate fried lamb chops]_How to marinate_How to marinate
Lamb chops are a very delicious type of meat, and people often like to eat lamb chops.
There are many ways to make lamb chops, such as grilled lamb chops or stewed lamb chops. Often eaten are cooked lamb chops.
The meat of the lamb chops is delicious, but if you make your own lamb chops, you can marinate them first.
According to each person’s taste, the seasoning that can add your favorite taste is the best.
Just how to marinate fried lamb chops?
How to marinate lamb chops one material: one lamb chop, 200g Korean barbecue sauce, one teaspoon of cumin powder, one teaspoon of ginger powder, one teaspoon of garlic powder, one teaspoon of salt, one teaspoon of allspice, pepperA small spoon.
The first step is to prepare the lamb chops. If you want to be perfect, you can wash them, but I did n’t wash them. I think the washed meat is not delicious.
Prepare the marinade, mix all the above spices and mix well.
Use a brush to brush the sauce onto the lamb chops.
Tied it hard with a fork, the armor can taste better.
Then, dump the sheep in the refrigerator for about 30 hours.
Then slowly add the marinated lamb chops to the pre-heated oven. Select the cooling fan boosting mode and bake for about 15 minutes.
Alright, eat with a small blade.
Method 2 Ingredients Lamb chops, 3 spoons of onion, Korean barbecue sauce, 1 spoon of oil, salt, cumin, pepper powder, chili noodles, and sesame.
Convention 1, the whole sheep is drained into the water and cooked (just cold water pot), add pepper, aniseed, salt in water.
2. Shred the onion, spread it on the baking sheet, place the cooked lamb chops on the onion shreds, three spoons of Korean barbecue sauce, one spoon of oil, salt, cumin, pepper powder, chili noodles, sesame, mix well.
3. Preheat the oven, brush the lamb chops with a layer of sauce, add it to the oven, and bake up and down.
4. After three to five minutes, switch to heat and bake for another two minutes.
5. Take out the baking sheet, sprinkle some cumin, pepper noodles, and sesame seeds.
Method 3 Ingredients New Zealand lamb chops, bread crumbs, garlic, tomato, sweet potatoes, fresh rosemary, flag mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt, black pepper, olive oil.
Method 1: Mix together garlic, rosemary, bread crumbs, and olive oil.
2. Pick the lamb chops clean, marinate with salt and black pepper, and fry until 3 is ripe.
3. After rubbing the mustard on the outside of the lamb chops, wrap the prepared vanilla bran and put it in the oven (200 ° C) for 5 minutes.
4. Use french fries and grilled tomato as a side dish.
5, with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Method 4: 2 lamb chops, 1 lemon, 2 teaspoons of barbecued pork with sand tea.
Wash and drain the lamb chops, apply the shacha barbecue sauce evenly on the lamb chops, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 250 ° C.
Take out method 1 from the refrigerator, lay the pickled lamb chops on a baking sheet, and place them in the oven at 250 ℃ for about 4 minutes.
Take a bowl of rice and place the roasted lambs on the rice. Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice before serving, and mix with your favorite side dishes and soup.